Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New at this...

So... I'm new at all this "blogging" stuff!  Boy was I wrong when I thought my day with Ally would be relaxing! She mentioned blogging to me, and that was it!  We started playing with this easy challenging site, and I've been going ever since!  I have played with this thing alll night long! (Thanks Ally)!!  Hopefully my hubby won't be too mad at me! 
What a fun filled day it really was though!  Woke up!  Did a little bit of cleaning! (I've been working for the past 5 nights, and you must be crazy if you think Joe is going to clean!) And... then, I had my date with one of my BFF's!! I haven't seen her since my wedding... SAD!!!  We had lunch at Broadstreet, then yogurt from Sweet CeCe's, then off to get Pedi's!!!  Let me tell the funniest story!!!!  So... Ally has ticklish feet, who doesn't! Anyways, the little guy who was giving her a pedi told her he could work magic and make her feet not so ticklish, so we laughed and said yeah right while he performed his "magic"!  Boy you'd a thought he was doing something bad.. he was making the weirdest noises ever! Think hard and you may figure out what we experienced today! HAHA!! If you can't, I guess Ally and I will just always have an inside joke! 
After a fun, relaxing, much needed girls day with Ally, home came the wonderful hubby!! He was all smiles to be home! (as always!)  We went on with our normal routine!  A nice run, then showers and dinner, then we sat down to watch THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!!! YAY!!! I'm sooo pumped that it's back on and I'm actually OFF everyday Tuesday to watch it!! :) YAY ME!
Now it's off to bed, to dream about who knows what!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers