Monday, February 14, 2011

It's been a While...


Well, I'm BACK!  I hate that it has been so long since I have updated this thing, but the last time I tried to, my computer wouldn't work...  I think it's sick. :(  New computer?  I think so! That will be coming soon, hopefully! :)
Anyways, I guess I need to give a brief update of what life has been like for that past three months.. OOPS! Has it really been THREE months since I last blogged...
Well, we had Thanksgiving - which consisted of me WORKING.. But - we did have a feast! Joe and I that is! Before I went to work, we cooked a yummy meal! On to the Christmas holidays... I pretty much had to work the whole holiday season EXCEPT Christmas day. WAHOO!!  I worked Christmas eve though - which happens to be my favorite day, but I just knew that we wouldn't be able to get all of our families in if I would have worked on Christmas night. So.. I sacrificed. HA!
We killed a few deer over the holidays.  If I had loaded them to my computer, I would load them on here, but... like I said, my computer is sick and I would really hate for it to have to digest more than it can, right?!
Since the new year, we haven't been up to much of anything.  Basically just working and being HAPPILY married!  I'm still working nights. Which I really hope that will change sooner than later!
A few things we have to look forward to this year are:
*Our bathrooms re-painted!!!
*MANY weddings
*Our ONE YEAR anniversary!!!
*And several trips!
We can't wait!  I promise I will try harder to keep updating!  My schedule is just so crazy! Stay tuned for pictures and updates on the Ivey's!
By the way -- we will be taking our first trip of the year NEXT WEEK!!! We are going to the beach with some really good friends! YAHOO!! We can't wait!
That's all for today!

I will leave you with a glimpse of this precious angel of mine!! Maddy! :) She's my spoiled rotten baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers